|At the fundraising team's first meeting there were lots of ideas that were flying around. An idea that we would like to challenge our supporters to take part in is a Sporty Sponsorship challenge. With the soon-to-start new work of Ultimate Frisbee that we are seeking to run in local secondary academies we thought it would be fitting to ask if anyone would be willing to do a sporty challenge in aid of CSWH.
We will be trying to organise official sporty challenge events throughout the year which individuals could take part in, or you could organise your own to fit in with your free time. During the next 12 months we hope to organise some the following opportunities:
* Hastings Half Marathon 19th March (our workers are already in training, you could join them).
* A Sky Dive (some of the management committee are particuarly excited about this one).
*The 3 or 5 peaks challenge (We haven't quite decided which one yet).
* Cycle challenge
* A Full Marathon
* Tough Mudder (An obstacle course challenge only taken on by the very daring. I.E Peter Howarth)
*A Sponsored walk
Maybe you have something else in mind? Our committment to you taking on a challenge for CSWH is that we will: -
* Set you up an online sponsorship account so that sponsorship can be paid directly. We will also send you a paper sponsor form.
* We will cover the entry cost of the sports challenge (if you raise more than the entry fee)
* If taking part in one of our teams (like the Hastings Half) we will send you a custom vest/T-shirt for the event. If you think you are up for the challenge to run, walk, hike, jump and cycle to help raise funds then please get in touch.
You can sponsor our Hastings Half team by visiting here or alternatively you can send a cheque payable to Hastings Christian Trust. Please indicate that it is sponsorship for the Half Marathon. Thank You!